Sunday, October 9, 2011

Post or face the Wrath! I Choose to Post!

Okay Friends,

Do not attempt a blog and then not post regularly. If you do you face the wrath.  I will just leave it at that.

What is going on with Cole family:

This weekend was pretty busy, Christine was working at the home and garden show in Sandy, I had a golf tournament and we attended the Utah v. ASU game.  Rachel, Becca and Casey came up to go to the game.


This the shot from our seats that day, Thanks Rachel!!!
We went with one of our Vendors at EagleGate College.

Last week was family Birthdays for Chirstine's side of the Family,  we had a good discussion of camera people and not camera people. We decided we are not camera people, but are going to try harder to take more pictures.   Here is Hanna in her Princess outfit, this is her regular attire most days. This is a great kid and a funny little personality!  She makes me smile.


Grandpa Jim and Grandma Deanne. She would be mad at me that I took her picture...


What is happening in the Kitchen? Just Keri grabbing some more Soup.  We did a huge pot of Chile, Lissa did a huge pot of Cheese soup, and Deanne did a huge pot of Chicken Noodle, it was all gone!!! Hungry bunch!


 Hottie....

 The other side of the room


 Aaron contemplates his life, and what to do with his facial hair...


Preston is now the age where most of the gifts are flat and have cash in them...


 The Birthday kids, Rachel, Preston, and Hanna.



Okay here is a run down of what is going on:
Christine: work has been slow, she has been going on measures but sales are down, very competitive market. She is staying busy this week with crafts, doing some quilts, a really cute Halloween one that she finished from last year, and a new wreath made with glow in the dark eye balls, I can't wait to hang this on the front door!!! We are trying to go to St. George this week for a little trip Thursday through Saturday.

Aaron is still in Ogden, he comes down some weeks and helps Grandpa Lyle in his yard. he is cooking at Cafe Cafe in Ogden saving some money, looking to get back to school I think he said. He is in the cast at the Egyptian Theater for Jesus Chirst Superstar that will be opening soon.

Rachel is still going to school and working at Kohl's she wants a new job desperately and is looking. She is still dating Anthony, they are very cute together. As the Dad I don't know any details beyond that. She did have a date right after the game so I dropped her at the Gateway to Meet him.  Rachel Jenna and I went to dinner the other night when my work was in Provo for the day, we had a nice Daddy Daughter date and at at Terrra Mio?  Little Italian place, it was good, we had a good talk about things.

Becca is back and forth to Bountiful, something to do with some boy?  Casey Call and Becca are now facebook official.  She works at Deseret Book in Orem and goes to UVU with her sisters. She brought Casey to the Utah game, he is a huge BYU fan, so he just watched mostly, I did get him to give me a high five when the Utes scored, okay, it was a low, kind of hidden five, he really doesn't like Utes, he finished the game and went with his Family down to the BYU game.  This mixed relationship makes me laugh.

Jenna is crazy girl, working at Jamba juice, sleeping in through her classes, and sending out a boy on a mission that she just meet a few weeks ago.  Tanner is going to Chile I think this week. That relationship is on the down low, you probably didn't know about that one, so I am probably in trouble for even talking about it.  Sorry Jenna, the Blog Reading Family Demands information!

Adam, well busy with work, we have been doing some major rewiring of our networks in Murray and Layton.  I have been attempting to complete my application for my Project Management Professional certification, I had it all done and found out my application has randomly been selected for audit, this means I cannot take my class this week or the test until I complete the audit, it is extensive and a big waste of time, but I have to do it, now I cannot get this done until January 30th, I am not happy.  Her are the guts from the ceiling in Murray...


Golf tournament was the annual Ike Beasley for the Men's association, in his honor they put the pins in the hardest locations on the green, like on a side hill or too near the edge, since he used to complain about illegal pins etc, and then have a net and gross golf tournament. We took 4th good for $60 per player in pro-shop credit, and I had a closest to the pin on #14 for another $20 in pro-shop credit.  I ended up leaving early to make it to the game and my team boggied the last hole.  The group in front of us was so slooooow.  Teams were done and we still had 4 holes to play.  Sad.  It's just golf, shouldn't take that long.

There it is, another update, now I need to watch Sunday night football.

Fairways and Greens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment